1) Various claims regarding the number of publishers, customers, agency partners are counted via our third party partnerships. We are in no way claiming that these customers have direct relationships with Eva. Our third party partnerships via Yahoo, Microsoft, and Google represent the majority of these claims.
2) Claims surrounding number of impressions per day or available inventory are counted by total amount of traffic available from all publishers assuming we were accepting the max queries per second they can provide.
3) When we claim to serve 40 fortune 500 companies this claim is made through various third party partnerships.
4) Our claim of 70 Advertising Age’s top 100 national advertisers is made via an estimation of our third part partnerships.
5) CHANGES TO THE TERMS OR SITE
Eva may change or modify the Terms from time-to-time without notice other than posting the amended Terms on the Site. The amended Terms will automatically be effective when posted on our Site. Your continued use of our Site after any changes in these Terms shall constitute your consent to such changes. Eva reserves the right to change, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any portion thereof), including any and all content contained on the Site, at any time without notice. You agree that Eva shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site (or any portion thereof).
6) THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Parties other than Eva may offer and provide products and services on or through the Site. Except for Eva branded information, products or services that are identified as being supplied by Eva, Eva does not operate, control, or endorse any information, products, or services on the Site or accessible through the Site in any way. Eva is not responsible for examining or evaluating, and Eva does not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their websites. Eva does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.